MY LORD JESUS preached about the KINGDOM OF HEAVEN all the time. This calls for REPENTANCE, BEING BORN AGAIN AND BEIGN FAITHFUL TO JESUS.
It is written and remains written,
- “From that time on Jesus began to preach, “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven has come near.” Matthew 4:17
- “Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again.” John 3:3
- “Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit.” John 3:5
- “Truly I tell you, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it.” Mark 10:15
- “Jesus said, “My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place.” John 18:36
- “And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.” Matthew 24:14
- “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 7:21
- “I say to you that many will come from the east and the west, and will take their places at the feast with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven.” Matthew 8:11
- “As you go, proclaim this message: ‘The kingdom of heaven has come near.” Matthew 10:7
- “He said to them, “When you pray, say: “‘Father, hallowed be your name, your kingdom come.” Luke 11:2
- “Truly I tell you, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it.” Luke 18:17
- “Again he asked, “What shall I compare the kingdom of God to? It is like yeast that a woman took and mixed into about sixty pounds of flour until it worked all through the dough.” Luke 13:20-21
- “For I tell you I will not drink again from the fruit of the vine until the kingdom of God comes.” Luke 22:18
- “But seek his kingdom, and these things will be given to you as well. “Do not be afraid, little flock, for your Father has been pleased to give you the kingdom. Sell your possessions and give to the poor. Provide purses for yourselves that will not wear out, a treasure in heaven that will never fail, where no thief comes near and no moth destroys.” Luke 12:31-33
- “Once, on being asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come,Jesus replied, “The coming of the kingdom of God is not something that can be observed, nor will people say, ‘Here it is,’ or ‘There it is,’ because the kingdom of God is in your midst.” Luke 17:20-21
- “Then he said, “Jesus, remember me when you come into your kingdom. Jesus answered him, “Truly I tell you, today you will be with me in paradise.” Luke 23:42-43
IT IS ALSO WRITTEN AND REMAINS WRITTEN,
“For my Father’s will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.”John 6:40 (NIV)
Friend, this is a PROMISE from GOD. Look to JESUS and BELIEVE IN JESUS and ETERNAL LIFE is yours.
Those who want to LOOK TO JESUS AND BELIEVE IN HIM, let us repent right away and return to JESUS OUR LORD GOD AND MESSIAH.
Dear LORD JESUS, I repent of all wickedness from the day I was born until the last day when you will raise us up according to your word. Disconnect me from the darkness. I BELIEVE IN YOU LORD JESUS AND I AM LOOKING TO YOU FOR ETERNAL SALVATION, for it is found in no one else but you JESUS. Please write and keep my name in your BOOK OF LIFE. May my name never be bloated out. Keep me away from all sin. I receive you JESUS as my LORD GOD AND SAVIOR and I am born again. Please send me the comforter, THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH, to teach me your ways. Sanctify me LORD JESUS and use me as an instrument for your KINGDOM. Today I am born again, in KING JESUS MIGHTY NAME. AMEN.