MY LORD JESUS preached about the KINGDOM OF HEAVEN all the time. This calls for REPENTANCE, BEING BORN AGAIN AND BEIGN FAITHFUL TO JESUS.
It is written and remains written,
- “From that time on Jesus began to preach, “Repent, for the kingdom of heaven has come near.” Matthew 4:17
- “Jesus replied, “Very truly I tell you, no one can see the kingdom of God unless they are born again.” John 3:3
- “Jesus answered, “Very truly I tell you, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless they are born of water and the Spirit.” John 3:5
- “Truly I tell you, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it.” Mark 10:15
- “Jesus said, “My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place.” John 18:36
- “And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.” Matthew 24:14
- “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but only the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 7:21
- “I say to you that many will come from the east and the west, and will take their places at the feast with Abraham, Isaac and Jacob in the kingdom of heaven.” Matthew 8:11
- “As you go, proclaim this message: ‘The kingdom of heaven has come near.” Matthew 10:7
- “He said to them, “When you pray, say: “‘Father, hallowed be your name, your kingdom come.” Luke 11:2
- “Truly I tell you, anyone who will not receive the kingdom of God like a little child will never enter it.” Luke 18:17
- “Again he asked, “What shall I compare the kingdom of God to? It is like yeast that a woman took and mixed into about sixty pounds of flour until it worked all through the dough.” Luke 13:20-21
- “For I tell you I will not drink again from the fruit of the vine until the kingdom of God comes.” Luke 22:18
- “But seek his kingdom, and these things will be given to you as well. “Do not be afraid, little flock, for your Father has been pleased to give you the kingdom. Sell your possessions and give to the poor. Provide purses for yourselves that will not wear out, a treasure in heaven that will never fail, where no thief comes near and no moth destroys.” Luke 12:31-33
- “Once, on being asked by the Pharisees when the kingdom of God would come,Jesus replied, “The coming of the kingdom of God is not something that can be observed, nor will people say, ‘Here it is,’ or ‘There it is,’ because the kingdom of God is in your midst.” Luke 17:20-21
- “Then he said, “Jesus, remember me when you come into your kingdom. Jesus answered him, “Truly I tell you, today you will be with me in paradise.” Luke 23:42-43
IT IS ALSO WRITTEN AND REMAINS WRITTEN,
“For my Father’s will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise them up at the last day.”John 6:40 (NIV)
Friend, this is a PROMISE from GOD. Look to JESUS and BELIEVE IN JESUS and ETERNAL LIFE is yours.
Those who want to LOOK TO JESUS AND BELIEVE IN HIM, let us repent right away and return to JESUS OUR LORD GOD AND MESSIAH.
Dear LORD JESUS, I repent of all wickedness from the day I was born until the last day when you will raise us up according to your word. Disconnect me from the darkness. I BELIEVE IN YOU LORD JESUS AND I AM LOOKING TO YOU FOR ETERNAL SALVATION, for it is found in no one else but you JESUS. Please write and keep my name in your BOOK OF LIFE. May my name never be bloated out. Keep me away from all sin. I receive you JESUS as my LORD GOD AND SAVIOR and I am born again. Please send me the comforter, THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH, to teach me your ways. Sanctify me LORD JESUS and use me as an instrument for your KINGDOM. Today I am born again, in KING JESUS MIGHTY NAME. AMEN.
PLEASE,JESUS COMMANDED US TO REPENT. SO PLEASE REPENT DAILY.CONFESS YOUR SINS TO THE LORD JESUS DAILY. IT IS EXTREMELY IMPORTANT TO CONTINUE DO SO AS LONG AS WE ARE IN THIS PHYSICAL BODY.
PLEASE GUARD YOUR HEARTS! It is written,
“For out of the heart come evil thoughts—murder, adultery, sexual immorality, theft, false testimony, slander. These are what defile a person; but eating with unwashed hands does not defile them.”Matthew 15:19-22 (NIV)
THIS MEANS THAT SEXUAL SIN ORIGINATES IN THE HEART, SO IS MURDER, ADULTERY,THEFT,FALSE TESTIMONY,SLANDER. SO PLEASE GUARD YOUR HEATS! REPENT DAILY, CONTINUE TO WALK AFTER THE HOLY SPIRIT BY FAITH IN LORD JESUS. THIS IS THE SECRET. “For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace.”
IT IS WRITTEN AND REMAINS WRITTEN:
“The death he died, he died to sin once for all; but the life he lives, he lives to God.In the same way, count yourselves dead to sin but alive to God in Christ Jesus.Therefore do not let sin reign in your mortal body so that you obey its evil desires.Do not offer any part of yourself to sin as an instrument of wickedness, but rather offer yourselves to God as those who have been brought from death to life; and offer every part of yourself to him as an instrument of righteousness. For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace.” Romans 6:10-15 (NIV)
It is also written,
“Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a person commits are outside the body, but whoever sins sexually, sins against their own body. Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies.” 1 Corinthians 6:18-20
If you REJECT THIS INSTRUCTION, THEN YOU HAVE REJECTED GOD, for it is written,
“For God did not call us to be impure, but to live a holy life. Therefore, anyone who rejects this instruction does not reject a human being but God, the very God who gives you his Holy Spirit.” 1 Thessalonians 4:7-8
May the LORD JESUS write and keep the names of all who have repented here. Amen.